Get Support is prepared for the weeks and months ahead. The points detailed below are a summary of our response plan that has been put in place :
- Our team are set up to work securely and productively from home with full capabilities, including telephone on the normal numbers.
- We have separated and isolated out team minimise the risk of widespread infection.
- Our offices remain staffed for essential computer hardware and preparation work.
- All Get Support staff carry hand sanitizer and any development of symptoms carefully monitored and appropriate action plans in place.
- Where essential, we are carrying out site visits after performing a risk assessment ensuring contact is minimised and everyone's safety comes first.
Keep an eye on our blog for updates and information: www.getsupport.co.uk/blog
The team at Get Support is here to help. Please get in touch if you'd like to talk about the content of this blog post, IT or business in general.
If your business is starting to work from home and you want to make sure you have the best setup for fast, secure and reliable remote working Get Support is offering a free, no-obligation IT Support Health Checkup to businesses of all sizes.